Are you a electrically/mechanically experienced service engineer looking for the next big move?
- A German multinational that specialises in air compressed systems
- Client include pharmaceutical, biopharma and other regulated industries.
- Strong presence in Ireland.
- Working closely with the Service Manager to ensure that service scheduling is as efficient as possible.
- Using the right systems for planning and reporting (SAP, Job Cards etc)
- Availability to respond to consumer needs with flexibility
- Maintaining close contact with customers to maintain customer satisfaction during the service process
- Attending specific training courses where required, including Germany.
- Tool and measurement equipment care and maintenance
- Completion of Weekly Time Sheets and Job Cards in a timely and accurate manner
- Participating in continuous improvement projects, if needed, working in teams.
- Utilising the ISO Quality System
- Electrical or Mechanical Qualified Trades Certification
- Experience with Compressed Air Systems would be advantageous
Customer satisfaction and care
- Field Service Technician experience of 2+ years is required.
- A full driving licence is required.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshoooting skills.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Company Van.
- Company laptop and phone.
- Strong work life balance.
For further discussion and information please reach out to Jakub on 086 780 8680 or email jsimilak@email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.