About the Employer:
- Sigmar are recruiting for a company in Cork that was established in 1981 and has grown over the years to become an established specialist in Engineering.
About Your New Job:
- Partner with other managers to ensure the maintenance of positive employee relations.
- Provide advice, recommendations and HR information to all the stakeholders of the business.
- Keep abreast of any Irish Employment Legislation updates, including all policies, procedures and Health and Safety
- Ensure all staff have the correct documentation including contracts of employment and training documentation
- Manage the recruitment function in particular the Graduate and Apprenticeship programs
- Collaborate with management to recognise and manage all staffing needs and create plans that are practical and can be tracked for growth and expansion.
- Collaborate with Management across all departments to manage hiring targets, sourcing, recruiting and onboarding.
- Partner effectively with management team in a complex changing environment to translate the organisational needs into HR Strategy
- Assisting in training and supporting the team in their development and planning
- Manage adhoc HR projects that may be required for the business.
What Skills You Need:
- CIPD/HR Qualification essential
- Proven work experience as a HR Specialist or HR manager in a similar role
- Proven work experience in a construction or Engineering company is an advantage but not necessary
- Excellent attention to detail and evidence of management experience
- Excellent understanding of employment legislation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build and develop relationships
Whats on offer?
- Competitive salary ranging from €50,000-€55,000 DOE
- Perm contract
- Pension and Health insurance
- Hybrid work available
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Ciara Goggin on 021 4847135 Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.