Our client Rockwell Engineering are seeking an experienced Project Engineer
About your new employer:
- Engineering consultancy with 30+ years of presence in Cork region
- Specialist in cleanroom construction, HVAC services, heat recovery & carbon emission reduction projects and general mechanical and electrical services.
- Rockwell's clients are in Bio Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Electronics, Food & Dairy and Data Centre/Light Industrial sectors.
About your new Project Engineer job:
- Overall management of project delivery including scope of work and project deliverables.
- Project scheduling and progress reporting and resource deployment.
- Procurement of resources, equipment and materials, subcontractors and personnel for seamless project delivery.
- Project commercial management, cost control and cost recovery for contract and variation works.
- Provision of monthly project reports to project director.
- Overseeing compliance according to all building and safety codes
- Select and manage subcontractor and supplier relationships
- Management of HSQE on site.
- RFI’s management.
- Report and manage any changes/variations with the QS on the project.
- Liaison with crossfunctional teams and client-based teams.
What's skills you need:
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Mechanical Engineering, Quantity Surveying or other applicable discipline.
- 5+ years of experience in project management within an engineering consultancy.
- Experience from pharma or biopharma is desirable.
- Proven project management experience in cost management, dealing with suppliers and subcontractors.
- MS Office and BIM knowledge.
What's on offer:
- Excellent salary package and benefits.
- Progression opportunities within the organisation.
- Training and upskilling opportunities.
For a discussion on this role please contact Jakub on 086 780 8680 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.