About Our Client
- Our client is the world’s leading logistics company, with over 400,000 staff in 220 countries.
- recognized as a Global Top Employer with 6 regions and 35 countries.
About Your New Job
- You’ll create innovative, sustainable solutions, in an ever-changing environment, to transport goods worldwide.
- The role involves booking LCL and FCL shipments with shipping lines/agents/overseas offices.
- Ensure customer requirements are met & documents are completed in a timely & efficient manner.
What Skills You Need
- Maintains excellent relationships with suppliers (internal/external).
- They require someone with previous freight forwarding experience and experience with transport management systems.
- Someone who is familiar with shipping documents (Bill of Ladings), tracking and tracing vessels etc.
What’s on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid working after initial few months training
- Loads of on-the-job training, and the chance to gain certifications for your role.
If you are suitable and are interested in this job, you can apply below. Alternatively, you can contact me directly on (086) 102 4798 or at email@example.com
If this job doesn’t fit the bill, but you are still looking for a change, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.