A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager or Senior Accountant looking to take the next step in their career to join a leading construction group. This is a newly created role to assist the FC in the day to day management of a growing finance function.
About your New Employer
- A Multinational Construction Group
About your New Job:
- Management of the Finance function
- Ensure month-end is delivered timely and accurately.
- Management the Accounts Payable/Receivable and Payroll functions.
- Review of Tax Returns to include PAYE and RCT.
- Preparation of Tax Returns to include VAT and WHT.
- Completing CSO Returns in line with Statutory requirements.
- Assisting the Financial Controller with Adhoc duties.
What Skills You Need:
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in a similar or Senior Financial Accountant role
- Leadership exposure and Management skills highly desirable
What’s on offer:
- Salary of €75K plus benefits
- Hybrid working Options
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply now” button or email David at email@example.com find out more.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.