About Your New Employer
Irish Fintech company who have experienced an accelerated period of growth since expanding it’s operations overseas.
About Your New Job
- Reporting directly to and supporting the CFO, the Finance Manager will lead the operational finance function.
- Management Accounting - Responsible for producing monthly and quarterly management accounts and ad-hoc reports as required.
- Financial Accounting – Responsible for overseeing all system inputs & production of consolidated trial balance and consolidated monthly accounts, liaising with the company's auditors and the company's tax advisors.
- Cash flow management – ensuring adequate funds are available to meet expenditure requirements.
- Perform as lead finance business partner to the wider organisation.
What You Need
- Qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA).
- Previous management experience.
- Full unrestricted working rights within Ireland.
- Ability to start the role by mid-April latest.
What’s on Offer
- €75k - €85k plus benefits.
- Good career progression and growth by joining a growing business.
- Long term WFH hybrid option.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or get in touch with me, Ben Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.