About your new employer:
- Multinational technology and engineering company.
- Clients including medical, pharmaceutical and scientific companies.
- Role is based in Kemnath, Germany.
About your new job:
- Assembling, repairing, inspecting and tesing products
- Reading and following work documents, written in English.
- Operating a variety of manufacturing machines and equipment
- Cleans tools and equipment per documented procedures.
- Dealing and disposing hazardous waste.
- Problem solving and routine improvement.
- Trains other employees when necessary.
- Completing daily work to meet established schedule with guidance from supervisor on prioritization of tasks.
What's skills you need:
- 1+ years of experience in a medical device environment
- High School Diploma or college degree preferred
What's on offer?
- Fantastic salary package.
- Progression opportunities.
- Training and upskilling.
For a discussion on this role please contact Jakub on 021 2359 140 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.