About Your New Employer
Our client draws the strength from the unique talents and abilities inherent in a diverse workforce and we believe that the best and most innovative products come from an inclusive workplace where varied viewpoints are welcomed and encouraged.
About Your New Job
- Supervision of Quality Technicians and Quality Engineers.
- Provide effective and responsive QA support to Operations to meet their area’s objectives of quality, cost and output.
- Ensure all process variables and their interactions are adequately defined.
- Drive and implement plant wide quality system improvements.
- Ensure Regulatory compliance in area of responsibility to cGMP’s of all medical device regulatory agencies
- Provide functional expertise to other support functions on quality related issues (e.g. regulatory requirements, statistical techniques, sampling principles).
- Identification and implementation of appropriate statistical techniques to monitor process performance (e.g. SPC, CpK analysis, sampling techniques).
- Customer complaints: Approval of analysis reports and analysis of complaint trends.
- Validation: Define process and product validation requirements, preparation and approval of Master Validation Plans, protocols and reports approval.
- Compilation of required Regulatory documentation (e.g.Technical files, Design Dossiers, Product transfer files, Essential requirements).
- MRB: Review of MRB trends and identification of appropriate corrective actions when required.
- Perform internal quality audits.
- Support the implementation of Lean Manufacturing across the site.
What Skills You Need
- Requires a minimum level 8 qualification in a relevant Engineering / Science degree.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated decision making skills.
- Minimum of 4+ years’ experience within a manufacturing environment.
- People management experience is advantageous.
- Strong knowledge of quality principles and the ability to utilize these methods in a manufacturing environment.
What’s on Offer
- Permanent position
- Excellent base salary + 10% BONUS, PENSION UP TO 8% + HEALTHCARE + 21 DAYS ANNUAL LEAVE
Given the current climate, Interviews will be conducted remotely via MS Teams.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Sylvia Heldut on 087 709 43 55 / sheldut at sigmar.ie
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.