French Customer Success Rep.
Working with a global IT company who are looking to hire a French Customer Success Rep to expand their team. The success candidate will be responsible for coordinating ongoing customer facing activities with the Sales team and customers, making sure follow ups are occurring on schedule with the goal of ensuring customers are getting visible value.
This is a customer-facing role requiring outstanding relationship management, structure and follow up skills. The role requires the ability to manage multiple customer interactions, coordinate and execute cross-functional team efforts aiming to drive customers to value.
The ideal candidate is details- and results-oriented, with strong communication and problem-solving skills.
• Managing regular touch points with every customer in the portfolio to gather customer usage and satisfaction information
• Creating customer interaction project plans working back from renewal dates
• Supporting the account team in preparing customer periodic business reviews
• Keeping track of customer organizational changes
• Identifying at risk customers, escalating and coordinating efforts to eliminate risks
• Act as an escalation point to drive resolution in a timely, proactive manner
• Monitor customer health by tracking product usage and customer satisfaction
• Communicate regularly with account teams, as well as with other functions such as support, services and product management to provide feedback and insights
Skills and experience:
• 1-3 years of project management experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills – fluent French and English
• Team player, able to work alongside several account teams simultaneously
• Previous experience working in Customer Success Operations
• Experience working in a fast-paced hyper growth company
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call Marie O’Driscoll at 021-4847133 to discuss he role in more detail.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.