About Your New Employer:
An Irish engineering services and equipment company are looking for a Business Development Manager for their Munster region.
About Your New Job:
- Manage your territory to ensure your account base is effectively covered and customers’ needs are anticipated and met
- Maintain relationships with existing customers along with expanding client base
- Achieve volume targets for new equipment
- Identify opportunities by continuously researching industry
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts and integrating contract requirements within business operations
- Participate when needed in internal and external educational opportunities to keep up to date with job knowledge
- Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders to ensure the company is providing the appropriate range and quality of products and services
What Skills/Experience You Need:
- Experience in a business development role
- Proven track record of achieving targets
- BTB sales experience
- Capital equipment sales experience highly desirable
- Full drivers’ licence
What's On Offer?
- Competitive salary DOE starting at €40,000
- Uncapped commission
- Company car
- Pension contribution
- 23 days holidays + bank holidays
If you are interested in this job please apply here or contact Sarah Quinlan directly on 021 2359146.
If this job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- You will gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.