About Your New Employer:
An award-winning IT company who are rapidly expanding and are looking to hire a Digital Transformation Advisor. They offer career progression and to work with long standing employee/colleagues.
The purpose of this role is to accelerate the growth of the company’s Digital Transformation Software Services by providing Digital Transformation Advisory to their clients.
About Your New Job:
- Build, develop and grow business relationships
- Be responsible for promoting, developing and executing the company’s Digital Transformation service to maximise growth
- Bring valued experience in design and execution of client workshops and interviews
- Pro-actively promote Digital Transformation initiatives
- Achieve and exceed revenue targets
What Skills/Qualifications You Need:
- Presentation to and Facilitation of groups
- Experience of software and solution sales
- Awareness of software development techniques / methodologies
- Digital Transformation education, not essential
- Strong software background such as a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent practical hands on experience would be an advantage
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong commercial and negotiation skills
What's on offer:
- A competitive base salary
- Excellent benefits
- Room to develop your career
If you are interested in this job please apply here or contact Sarah Quinlan directly on 021 2359146.
If this job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- You will gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.