About Your New Employer:
A leading multinational cyber security company are looking for a French speaking Customer Success Representative to join their Cork team, to manage a portfolio of customers.
This role requires being a self starter, team player, having an eye for detail and being able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
You will be responsible for coordinating activities with the sales team and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. As this is a high-profile customer facing role, the ideal candidate is someone who has excellent relationship management and project management experience.
About Your New Job:
- Managing regular touch points with every customer in the portfolio to gather customer usage and satisfaction information
- Creating customer interaction project plans
- Supporting the account team in preparing customer periodic business reviews
- Keeping track of customer organizational changes
- Identifying at risk customers, escalating, and coordinating to eliminate risks
- Act as an escalation point to ensure timely and proactive resolution
- Monitor and track product usage and customer satisfaction
- Liaise regularly with account teams, as well as support, services, and product management to provide feedback and insights
- Support Salesforce and Financial Force administrative updates
The Skills/Experience You Need:
- Fluent in French and English – both verbal and written
- 2 years minimum project management experience
- Experience in a similar role such as Customer Success Operations and Sales
- Experience using CRM Systems
What's On Offer?
- Competitive salary at €40k DOE
- Pension plan with employer contribution
- Cycle to work scheme
- Medical insurance plan
If you are interested in this job please apply here or contact Sarah Quinlan directly on 021 2359146.
If this job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- You will gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.