About The Employer:
An established engineering solutions company are looking for a Sales Manager for their Munster region. This company have grown their operations throughout UK & Ireland in the construction and renewable energy sector. This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual who has a hunger for developing business.
About Your New Job:
- Develop relationships with existing and new customers
- Identify and optimise new opportunities in the target market to grow the business customer base
- Handle any potential barriers and plan solutions
- Drive customer growth while managing credit exposure
- Work with senior management to deliver on business development and sales strategy for the Munster region and key accounts
- Engage in forecasting process
What Skills You Need:
- 3+ years sales experience – ideally in the construction sector or similar area
- Proven experience in hitting targets, developing business and growing sales
- Full driver’s license essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and report writing
What's On Offer?
- Competitive salary with excellent commission
- Company vehicle and diesel card
- Laptop and mobile phone
If you are interested in this job please apply here or contact Sarah Quinlan directly on 021 2359146.
If this job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- You will gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.