About Your New Employer
An established security software company are looking for a Italian tech support engineer, to join their team in Cork. Excellent salary DOE, great benefits and training provided.
About Your New Job
- Work to resolve customers product issues via phone, email and chat
- Develop a strong knowledge of products
- Deliver top quality support to customers and solve problems
- Work with next tier of support and other departments along with sharing knowledge to help deliver top quality support
- Perform tech training and presentations of processes and software to staff
- Create online help content to document helpful solutions for colleagues and customers
- Contribute to the development of new or changed processes & procedures
What Skills You Need
- Fluent English and Italian both verbal and written
- Must have Network Security experience and have IT certifications
- 3 years+ experience supporting customers via phone & email within an IT environment
- Experience in understanding customer issues and troubleshooting – in particular protocols like HTTP, SMTP, FTP, SMB, DNS, DHCP
- Knowledge of fundamental network and system principles including DNS, DHCP, VLAN’s, Subnetting, Routing Protocols, Email, SSO, Client Security and Antivirus
- Troubleshooting using Wireshark or similar
- Knowledge of Virtualisation, Linux, Firewall and Windows systems
- Professional certs from Cisco, Microsoft, Sophos, ICS2, GIAC, Network + are desirable
Whats On Offer
- Permanent role with competitive salary DOE starting at €40,000
- 25 days holidays
- Medical cover for family
If you are interested in this job please apply here or contact Sarah Quinlan directly on 021 2359146.
If this job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch - we’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- You will gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.