About Your New Employer
- A company with a broad, diversified company portfolio
- Employs over 4,000 people in Ireland
- Manufacturing in Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, Solid Dose Pharmaceuticals, Sterile Injectables, Vaccines and Biopharmaceuticals.
About Your New Job
- You will be performing chemical analysis on finished drug substance, drug product, in process materials and stability samples.
- You will be responsible for a broad range of products including vaccines and the use of laboratory instrumentation.
- Assisting in the preparation and review of area documentation (SOP’s, Reports, Protocols).
- Participate and seek opportunities in the area of right first time and continuous improvement and unburdening activities to facilitate lean/agile implementation.
- You will be supporting other activities in the QC area as required.
What Skills You Need
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience necessary in a QC position.
- Experience in High Performance Liquid Chromatography with Empower, Capillary, Electrophoresis, Part Mat, Osmolality, pH, appearance testing.
- Experience in analytical techniques such as HPLC with Empower, Part Mat, UV, ICP-OES, Nephelometry, Karl Fischer.
- An ability to work independently, and as a member of a team n a dynamic, fast-paced environment that requires flexibility and initiative.
- Excellent trouble shooting and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly.
What’s on Offer
- Competitive Salary DOE
- Healthcare for you and your family
- Life Assurance
- Long- Term Income Protection
- Pension and Share Scheme
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Loren Pey on 021 2359140 / lpey at sigmar.ie
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.