About Your New Employer
There's never been a better time to be a part of Boston Scientific. This is an exciting moment: when a legacy of industry leadership intersects with the promise of a brilliant future. Today, with a workforce of 23,000 and an impressive portfolio of 13,000 products, Boston Scientific are at the forefront of the medical device industry – leading, evolving and transforming it into bolder and more amazing territories.
About Your New Job
- You will demonstrate commitment to the Quality Policy through the daily execution of sound quality practices and the maintenance of an effective quality system.
- You will be responsible for maintaining a full understanding and complying with all the regulations governing the quality system.
- You will supervise functional control of the laboratory to ensure a compliant, cost effective and efficient service is provided.
- Your job is to perform final review and approval of laboratory results, protocols, reports, SOPs.
- You will provide technical guidance/ trouble shooting in the event of equipment failure, NCEs or out of specification results.
- Consult on quality and microbiological issues, support problem solving and resolution, and provide quality management advice and counsel to customers for related laboratory testing needs.
- You will represent the laboratory on cross functional project teams as required.
- It's your job to co-ordinate the Environmental Control testing (water/air & surface microbial/air particulate) of controlled areas within the plant according to documented procedures.
- You will Support validation of new and existing products to ensure compliance with current microbiology regulatory standards.
- You will leed laboratory projects for continuous improvement within the laboratory.
- You are responsible for training and development of laboratory staff.
- Selection and recruitment of analytical staff in conjunction with human resources.
- Conduct performance reviews of direct report
What You Need
- NFQ Level 8 (240 Credits) qualification in a STEM discipline
- A minimum of 4 years experience in microbiology in regulated environment, ideally within the Medical Device industry or another highly regulated environment.
- Knowledge of Quality Systems Regulations, ISO guidelines and good laboratory practices.
- Thorough knowledge in the external regulatory requirements (QSR, ISO, EN) in the following subjects: microbial environmental monitoring, contamination control and quality assurance.
What's on Offer
In addition to all statutory entitlements and a meaningful job where you help save lives, you will get:
- 10% Annual Bonus
- Fully covered Health Insurance for you and your family
- Pension Scheme
- Stock Ownership Programme
- Career Progression Opportunities
Apply for your new job now by clicking the apply button, or contact Dean Flynn at Sigmar Recruitment for more information T: +353 91 455306 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.