My client, a global financial services organisation is seeking a Sales Operations Administrator. This is a permanent position, based in Dublin.The role will focus on the deal booking process across teh client's main portfolios which consist of Agriculture, Technology Solutions and Healthcare, all of which expect a premium level of service and fast turnaround times for payout.
- Support the Sales Manager with submitting deals for booking, liaising with dealers, customers, and internal departments to complete the deal submission.
- Validate document packs submitted by sales team
- Review and validate the contract/legal agreement and invoice
- Review and validate the customer AML ensuring full compliance performing Customer Due Diligence reviews before contract activation.
- Liaise with sales managers in the event of discrepancies, queries, missing documentation.
- Identify process improvements or system improvements
Requirements for the role
- 1-2yrs experience in a banking or financial services payments or administration role
- Confident, proactive self-starter
- Strong communicator
- Reliable and comfortable working in a virtual/work from home environment at least 50% of the time.
- Excellent MS Tools skills incl Excel, Word, MS Teams, Outlook
Competitive base salary with benefits and the opportunity to work with a well-established and progressive company.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV today to Genevieve at email@example.com for consideration.
Why Apply Through Sigmar
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.