My client, a global financial services organisation is seeking a Senior Business Analyst-Change Projects (Funds Space). This is a contract limited daily rate position, based in Dublin. Working within the fund accounting domain on strategic change projects the candidate will support the business architecture team.
- Gathers, analyzes, and builds business requirements for a business outcome for a value stream.
- Can quickly gain an understanding of the process flows within the domain, including exception management process.
- Documents the business process flows including exception flows.
- Participates in discovery team rituals such as stand up, workshops, etc.
- Familiar with Jira and utilize this tool to track progress of milestones and work assigned.
- Create knowledge share documentation and facilitate and run workshops to educate and solicit feedback from internal and external Partners on new initiatives and initial feasibility assessment.
Requirements for the role
- 2 years’ experience of Business Analysis or business environmen ideally within a Funds environment
- Establish, build and maintain strong working relationships at all levels across the organisation and also externally to clients
- Excellent interpersonal, consultancy and analytical skills
Competitive daily limited rate €550-€650 (depending on experience) and the opportunity to work with a well-established and progressive company.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV today to Genevieve at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Why Apply Through Sigmar
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.