About Your New Employer
- World leading Biopharma company with over 3500 employees in Ireland
- You will be based in a state of the art biologics facility supporting exciting expansions
- Extremely diverse Biologics and Pharmaceutical product line
About Your New Job
- The Senior QC Analyst will perform Chemical analysis on finished drug substance, drug product, in process materials and stability sample utilising various analytical techniques including HPLC & UPLC
- You will be responsible for a broad range of products and the use of laboratory instrumentation.
- Assist in the preparation and review of documentation
- As a Senior QC Analyst you will assist in the training of other analysts.
- Complete documentation associated with analytical results in a timely manner.
- Participate and seek opportunities in the area of right first time and continuous improvement and unburdening activities to facilitate lean/agile implementation.
- Support other activities in the QC area as required.
What Skills You Need
- Degree in Science or Engineering with at least 2 years experience working within the pharmaceutical industry
- You should have experience working with analytical techniques including HPLC or UPLC
- Experience with Lab systems including LIMS & Empower
What’s on Offer
- Excellent basic salary up to €60,000
- Annual bonus up to 12%
- Competitive pension plan
- Stock options
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Ryan Malone on +353 89 4770713
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.