About Your New Job
Our client is one of Europe’s fastest-growing SaaS providers. They are currently looking for an innovative and proactive Software Engineer to join their Integrations Development Team in their Dublin base.
What you will be doing:
- Continuously Deliver solutions that will enhance the SaaS platform
- Work with the business team to contribute to design discussions
- Contribute to sprint planning and backlog refinement sessions with the technology teams
- Work with the DevOps and Architecture teams to move to a continuous deployment model
What Skills You Need
- 3+ years’ experience in application design and development with: Java, Python, OOP, Spring, JMS
- Knowledge of RESTful as an API design and Batch Processing Patterns
- Great experience with SQL or NoSQL databases
- Experience with automated unit and integration testing
- Experience with git or other version control tools
- Knowledge of Linux and shell scripting is a plus
What’s on Offer
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Health Care and Dental cover
- Life Assurance
- Free breakfast cereal, fruit, tea and coffee and wellness activities
- Get in touch if you feel like this can be your next role!
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Kelley O’Neill on +353 1 4744620.
- if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
For more info contact Kelley on 01 4744620 or apply for this role online
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.