About Your New Employer
A world leader in delivering digital transformation solutions to Life Sciences.
16 offices worldwide with over 1000+ skilled employees.
They pride themselves on being vendor independent.
About Your New Job
- You will be responsible for control system tracking and managing the schedule from design through to system release to operations.
- You will ensure all control elements are safe, effective and qualified in compliance with industry standards and regulatory expectations.
- You will act as steward for all company and site CSV and revalidation policies and procedures
- Overseing the compliant execution and reporting of all CSV activities for process and support systems.
- You will be responsible for project delivery, vendor enquires and the troubleshooting and monitoring of process control systems.
- You will be responsible for initiation and completion of deviations, CAPAs, and change controls for process control systems including investigations relating to equipment or process performance.
- Supporting all hardware and software updates and revisions.
- Supporting / leading the resolution of significant production related deviations and events.
- Ensuring that new process systems are included in the plant maintenance and calibration program.
- You will be responsible for project management of process system upgrades and modifications.
What Skills You Need
- Eng or B.Sc Degree in relevant qualification
- Experience working in a Biologics or similar GMP environment as part of an engineering, technical services or automation / IT function.
- Experienced in the execution of commissioning and qualification of process control systems (e.g. Delta V), PLC and SCADA systems and Enterprise systems.
What’s on Offer
Strong competitive salary along with benefits such as: Pension contribution, healthcare, 21 days' annual leave and flexible working arrangements.
Hourly rates also available!!!
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / marcel at sigmar.ie
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.