Part Qualified Accountant - West Dublin - €45,000 - 9 Months (View to Perm) - Construction
About Your New Employer
- Growing SME within the construction sector who are undergoing significant expansion.
About Your New Job
- Day to day management and processing of Account Payable, prepare accounts to Trial Balance, Creditor’s reconciliation, Payment/ Year-end reconciliation.
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Preparing and posting of Accruals and Prepayment
- Preparing and Posting of Monthly Journals
- Assist in the preparation of cash flow forecasting.
- Managing PO Accruals Preparing Auditors files
- Month-end Management account.
What Skills You Need
- Part qualified accountant/Financials with strong month-end
- Will consider non-exam qualified if you have the right practical experience
What’s on Offer
- €40,000-55,000 Pro Rata (DOE)
- 20 Days AL
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or email egreally@sigmar.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We will assist with CV format, interview preparation and negotiation at the offer stage.
- Access to exclusive roles
- Direct access to hiring managers
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.