Assistant Material Planner
Location: Galway City (option to work hybrid after your probationary period)
Type of contract: Permanent
Hours – Office hours, Monday to Friday (8.30am to 5pm).
About Your New Employer
- This friendly, close-knit company has it’s Headquarters in the US and a busy site in Galway City. Their customers are some of the largest Medical Device and Pharma companies in the world.
- There are approx. 200 employees in the Galway site which includes a Supply Chain function (a team of 4) that looks after the logistics and distribution of its products.
About Your New Job
- You will manage and ensure a supply of raw materials including planning and procurement in the most cost effective way.
- You’ll look after monthly inventory routines including consigned inventory and excess/obsolete material.
- You’ll manage the logistics and ensure on time delivery.
- You’ll also manage supplier performance.
What Skills/Experience You Need
- 1 – 2 year’s recent experience within a logistics/supply chain function is essential.
- If you don’t have Material Planning experience but a genuine interest in it and knowledge of it your experience can also be considered.
- Prior experience of working in manufacturing or pharma is preferred but it is not essential.
What’s on Offer
- The successful applicant will be offered a permanent contract and a competitive salary.
- Benefits include; Healthcare, Pension, Referral scheme, Car parking, Canteen and hybrid working from home 3 days per week (once your 6 month probationary period is over).
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- I’ll help you with managing your job hunt, strengthening your CV and if I get you an interview with one of my clients I’ll spend time giving you as much preparation as you need!
- I’ll also be able to provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your job search.
- You will also gain access to exclusive jobs that are not advertised elsewhere or with any other agencies.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Louisa Poinboeuf at firstname.lastname@example.org or 091 455 308.
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.