We are working with a leading international organisation that is currently looking to hire for a Senior DBA in SQL Server. This role can be worked fully remotely or in a hybrid as per the candidates preference.
- Implementation, Administration and maintenance of the SQL-Server Database
- Investigation and resolution of performance issues
- Ensure databases are correctly built, patched and upgraded throughout the business
- Experience working as a Database Administrator
- Experienced working with SQL-Server
- Experience working with cloud architecture beneficial but not essential
- The client will provide a good salary of €80,000 - €85,000 + benefits
- The opportunity to work fully remotely or in a hybrid model as preferred
- Unlimited career progression
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now” button. Even if the job isn't quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.