My client a multinational within the Insurance sector have a requirement within their tech side of the business for a qualified accountant with strong finance/ projects and IT experience
About Your New Employer
- Leading Global Brand
- Hybrid model for working week
- Strong career progression
About Your New Job
- Act as the Finance lead on the Service Catalogue project.
- Develop a methodology to cost IT services which can be rolled into projection for budget 2023.
- Deliver the cost model and support the development of the cost allocation system to underpin a new IT service catalogue
- Ensure good communication between the project and the European Technology business and the Lines of Business to ensure all parties are clear what will be delivered and how it meets the transparency objective and any limitations are clearly articulated.
- Ensure the finance deliverables of this project are delivered on time and all changes in scope/cost etc are called out early and go through appropriate governance.
- Ensure feeds of data are as automated as possible and that there are robust checks in place to ensure data integrity
- Ensure all models are documented and that there are controls and checks in place and any control weaknesses are highlighted and documented.
- Implement a robust change control process for ongoing model changes.
- Provide training on new systems, reports etc to the broader finance team and business.
What skills you need
- A qualified accountant with AITI qualification and a number of years post qualification experience.
- Experience in IT service catalogue development, cost modelling and allocations.
- Oracle EPM experience desirable
- Apptio cost allocation systems experience desirable.
- SAP system knowledge desirable.
What’s on Offer
- Salary 70k with a strong benefits package
- Get on touch with Laura in Sigmar accountancy – email@example.com, 0860121211 to discuss this role in more detail – I can also discuss other roles i am currently working on
- Ill help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- i will also provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.