This company offers complete automation solutions based around its core skill of safety is now seeking two Automation Engineers on permanent basis.
About Your New Employer
A successful dynamic international company specialising in the provision of safety engineering services and solutions to a wide range of industry sectors
Through their dedication and customer orientation, they have achieved an excellent reputation in their field.
Their employees operate in over 40 countries worldwide!!!
About Your New Job
- You will design automation systems for integration into customer’s plants
- You will program PLC based systems, and HMIs
- You will program Robotic automation system
- You will design and Configuration of vision systems (2D/3D)
- You will assist in the selection of automation and control platforms
- Program PLC based systems, and HMIs. These systems will be effectively integrated with other plant or machine elements including PLC based control systems, Motion Control Systems, Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems, Machine and Process Safeguarding elements etc.
- Installation and commissioning of automation systems
- Provide the necessary documentation to our customers for operation, maintenance and qualification of our systems
What Skills You Need
- 4+ years' experience as an Automation Engineer with a strong foundation in industrial automation systems
- Relevant honours degree in engineering, preferably electrical, industrial or control systems
- Demonstrate knowledge of automation elements including: Motion Control, and Electrical Control, PLCs, HMIs gained through course or industry
- Self-motivated, logical and have the ability to take a systematic approach to problem solving, prioritising and meeting deadlines
What’s on Offer
- Salary EUR 45,000 - EUR 55,000
- Private Healthcare EUR 1,500
- Pension match 4% start - grows to 6%
- Death in Service (3* annual salary)
- 20 days annual leave (increasing with service to 23) - as well as 3 "Company Leave Days" at Christmas!
- Sick Scheme
- Flexi time & Remote hybrid working with option to be fully remote for 1 month
- and many others...
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 0860355346 / marcel at sigmar.ie
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.