About Your New Employer
My client is a leading Financial SAAS Company, who provide Financial Analytics, Risk Management and Pricing services to their clients. They are well-established globally and their Dublin head count is continuously growing.
About Your New Job
You will be responsible for guiding clients, trading support personnel, and system administrators and assist them in their implementation and integration of pricing and risk analytics software solutions on the platform.
What you’re Responsible for
- Work through the support issues associated with all products and licensing. Escalate to financial engineers and development team when necessary.
- Provide direct support for clients using sophisticated pricing and risk management software.
- Assist project team in answering quantitative questions from clients.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of Cross Asset pricing analytics and Risk management products.
- Build Excel / Cross Asset Integration Layer templates from user supplied term-sheets and deal descriptions.
- Contribute to customer support knowledgebase by creating canned solutions to common customer issues.
- Identify and assist in troubleshooting bugs in software. Recreate customer environments where necessary to reproduce and analyse issues prior to escalation to development team.
What Skills You Need
- Master’s degree or its foreign equivalent in Mathematics, Financial Engineering or related degree, plus 2 years of experience with financial software applications. Experience must include the following and may be gained concurrently:
- 2 years of experience with pricing derivative instruments (both exotic and vanillas) across Asset classes FI/CC/INF/CR/EQ/FX/CMDTY using modeling techniques, stochastic processes, numerical methods, and risk management techniques including parametric, historical, and Monte Carlo VaR, credit exposure.
- 2 years of experience with financial modeling, financial mathematics, or quantitative/engineering related research utilizing stochastic calculus,
What’s on Offer
- Fantastic opportunity for progression within the wider organisation
- Exposure to working with senior stakeholders internally and externally
- Ability to work with high performing teams
- Excellent base salary
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Jamie Kendall on +353 1 4744602
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.