About Your New Employer
- Multinational financial services company specialising in investment management and asset & fund admin.
- Founded in 1889, now based in more than 20 international locations, with 16,500 employees globally.
About Your New Job
- Managing the full life cycle recruitment process from entry level jobs to senior positions.
- Oversee recruitment for EMEA offices.
- Using innovating sourcing strategies e.g advertising, headhunting, networking.
- Conducting interviews & managing the offer process.
- Use of an Applicant Tracking System.
- Keeping up to date on recruitment & market trends.
What Skills You Need
- Experience in a previous recruitment job.
- Ability to deal with high volume recruitment, as well as recruitment for specialist senior vacancies.
- Experience conducting interviews and making decisions on candidate suitability.
What’s on Offer
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Remote work opportunities
- Apply now by clicking “Apply Now” or contact me at 021 484 7136.
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.