My client, a global financial services organisation is seeking a Senior Business Analyst to work within the fund accounting domain on strategic change for a 12-Month contract based in Dublin.
About Your New Role
- Working within the fund accounting domain on strategic change projects the candidate will support the business architecture team.
- You will gather, analyse, and build business requirements for a business outcome for a value stream.
- Can quickly gain an understanding of the process flows within the domain, including exception management process.
- You will need to document the business process flows including exception flows.
- Participate in discovery team rituals such as stand up, workshops, etc.
- Create knowledge share documentation and facilitate and run workshops to educate and solicit feedback from internal and external Partners on new initiatives and initial feasibility assessment.
Skills you will need for the role
- 3 Years Plus experience working as a business analyst or project manager in the funds industry
- Familiar with Jira and utilize this tool to track progress of milestones and work assigned.
- Experience with Lean / Six Sigma methodologies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Role offers a competitive daily limited rate of €600-€650 and opportunity to work with one of the world's progressive and reputable organisations.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV today to Genevieve at email@example.com for consideration. If the role isnt for you but looking for something similar, please get in contact as have other positions across financial services.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.