ABOUT YOUR EMPLOYER
Your new employer is an Irish mobility software organisation with a presence in global markets. With innovation, customer experience and customer convenience at the heart of what they do, your new employer is looking for someone shares this passionate and ambition.
ABOUT YOUR NEW JOB
Your CRM and digital experience job is looking for a tech savy individual who has a passion for digital marketing and marketing communications. In pursuit of this, your new CRM manager job will provide you with the following responsibilities:
- You will have sole responsible for management of the company HubSpot CRM system.
- You will be responsible for other digital marketing activities and systems such as WordPress and social media.
- You will be responsible for liaising with the greater marketing team and market CEOs to develop and implement inbound marketing campaigns.
- You will be responsible for the 360 management of company webinar events (from invitations to follow-up feedback).
WHAT SKILLS YOU NEED?
To perform this customer relationship management (CRM) marketing role and to create a positive digital marketing experience for the B2B customers you will need to possess certain attributes.
- 3+ years’ experience being the sole owner and manager of a CRM system (Preferably HubSpot).
- 2+ years’ experience in a digital marketing role.
- Strong ability to negotiate with C-Level stakeholders and managing multiple projects
- Strong analytical ability with experience in drawing clear conclusions from large data sets.
WHATS ON OFFER?
Your new employer is offering you a range of benefits within this CRM centric role.
- You will be given the opportunity to further your education in their industry.
- You will be given the opportunity to extend you skill basis and continue to grow as a digital marketeer.
- You will be given the opportunity to be a core member of a growing and ambitious organisation.
To take advantage of this opportunity apply by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Simon Feeney on +353 1 9619717.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SIGMAR
Applying through Sigmar Recruitment comes with a range of benefits:
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.