About your new employer:
- Multinational leader in medical devices production
- Changing peoples' and patients' lives every few seconds worldwide.
- Wide scope for progression and upskilling.
About your new Job:
- Monitor performance of equipment, machines and tools.
- Identify and Implement continuous improvement initiatives in a highly automated production area.
- Responsible for validation activities (URS, FAT, SAT, ESQ, PQ, TMV’s and PFMEA).
- Be a technical leader on current and future manufacturing automation trends
- Train and/or provide work direction to Product Builders and/or Technicians.
- Analyzes and solves problems from basic engineering principles.
- Incorporates business policies and procedures into task completion. Understands the business needs of the company, and has knowledge of the customer needs of our business. Understands the business cycle and foresight of emerging technologies trends.
- Cultivates internal and external network of resources to complete tasks.
- Serves as a resource in the selection orientation and training of new engineers and employees.
- May lead a project team, determining goals and objectives for the projects.
- Interacts cross functionally and with internal and external customers.
What Skills you need:
- Engineering degree (Level 8)
- 3+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment required.
- Experience in a highly regulated, medical devices environment a distinct advantage.
What's on Offer:
- Highly competitive package: industry leading starting salary, pension, health care and performance bonus.
- Upskilling opportunities.
- Progression opportunities.
- Healthy work-life balance.
For a discussion on this role please contact Jakub on 021 2359 140 or email@example.com
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.