Senior Full Stack Engineer– Permanent – Dublin (Hybrid)
About Your New Employer
- #1 award-winning Global Sales and Marketing SaaS platform.
- The most customizable and integrable marketing automation tools.
- Ranked one of the best companies for remote working.
About Your New Job
- As the Senior Full Stack Engineer, you will evangelize best practices in software architecture, observability, and integration patterns.
- Design APIs to manage primary data models
- Measure, optimize, and re-architect production systems as they reach their current limits
- Build, test, and ship features confidently and with low friction through a modern GitLab continuous integration / continuous deployment pipeline.
- What Skills You Need
- At least 6+ years of software engineering experience.
- Designing APIs using PHP and familiar with frontend development preferably React.
- Mastery of enterprise integration patterns and asynchronous communication.
- Breaking microservices out of monoliths and building multi-threaded event-driven applications.
What’s on Offer
- Salary of 80 – 90k per annum.
- Annual Bonus
- Comprehensive private Healthcare Insurance
- Pension contribution.
- Remote working
- And more
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Jay Matthews on +353 1 4744705
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.