My client a Global Asset Manager are currently in the process of growing their financial reporting team so are looking for qualified accountants within the financial reporting area in a funds / asset manager to join the team . Or if you are working within a Top 10 firm and working with fund clients get in touch also
About Your New Employer
- Team is growing and these are new roles – so you will get the chance to make them your own and progress at a faster pace than other company’s
- Flexible working environment who will offer a Hybrid model to how you work – they put their employees first
- Get the chance to build relationships with clients
About Your New Job
- You will lead assigned financial and regulatory reporting engagements including planning, budgeting, client relationship management and delegation to staff.
- You will be providing training and guidance on accounting standards and regulations relevant to financial statements for funds under US GAAP and IFRS.
- You will contribute to identifying, researching, and communicating recent authoritative pronouncements for funds, to the Financial and Regulatory Reporting group and clients
What skills you need
- Qualified accountant with strong financial reporting experience – from asset management background or funds
- Audit Managers and Assistant Managers with funds clients
- Strong US and Local GAAP experience and exposure to IFRS
- Strong excel skills
What’s on Offer
- Salary 66-80k with a strong benefits package
- Chance to work in a small team where you get exposure to all areas of financial reporting
- Strong career progression based on Merit
- Get on touch with Laura in Sigmar accountancy – email@example.com, 0860121211 to discuss this role in more detail – I can also discuss other roles i am currently working on
- Ill help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- i will also provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.