About Your New Employer
- This role is based with our client south of Galway City.
- You will support the finance team through a busy period on a temporary basis.
About Your New Job
- Inputting and processing large volumes of supplier Invoices.
- Setting up new suppliers on the finance system.
- Assisting the finance team in the payment process for suppliers.
- Support both external supplier and internal staff with accounts payable queries.
- Reconciliation of monthly creditor statements.
- Supporting internal and external audits and processing purchase orders.
Skills You Need
- Part qualified accountant or qualified accounts technician.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
What’s on Offer
- An immediate start.
- Duration of at least 3 months, with potential extension to June/July 2022.
If you are interested in the above and would like to learn more, please get in touch: Ciara Darcy, 091-455309, or pop me an email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a call.
I specialise in Accountancy and Finance roles in the West of Ireland. If this job isn’t for you and you’re considering a new position, please reach out for a short introductory discussion. I can help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and give you an overview of the jobs market within your industry.
Please note - we will never forward your CV to any third party without your express prior permission.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.