French Client Services Executive for Corporate Professional Services Firm located in Dublin City Centre. Permanent. Salary 41k plus Bonus plus Benefits
Do you speak fluent French and English and have a University Degree along with experience gained in Corporate Client Services to include face to face meetings and presentation delivery and are you ready for the next step up?
Well this Client is a large prestigious Corporate Professional Services Firm who have their headquarters in New York with offices worldwide and its Irish Office located in Dublin City Centre and they are looking for a French speaking Client Services Executive where you will be dealing with Top Calibre clients from the World’s Top Corporations, Investment Firms, Management Consultancies and Non Profits via Phone, Video and Face to Face meetings.
Responsibilities for this role will include and will not be limited to:
- Dealing with Top Calibre Clients via phone, video and face to face meetings
- Assisting these Clients in learning and making better decisions every day
- Facilitating custom learning solutions such as phone consultations, one to one meetings, surveys, reports and consulting engagements
- Recruiting new Clients to join Company’s membership through targeted outreach via phone, email, social media and other methods
- Responsible for Client projects from start to finish and the overall whole Client experience
- Working closely with internal Team Leaders to maximize commercial outcome
- Communicating with Clients to assess their learning needs
- Educating clients on company products
- Account Management and relationship building
- Coaching and mentoring new joiners
- This is a mixed role consisting of Client Services, Sales and Research
- Super company with great promotional opportunities
- Written and spoken fluent French
- Written and spoken fluent English
- University Degree
- At least 2 Years’ experience gained in client services or sales or account management or recruitment within a Corporate Firm
- Need to have experience in Corporate client services and presentation delivery as opposed to customer services
- A confident speaker on the Telephone
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Health Insurance
- Digital Doctor
- Dental Insurance
- 24 Days Holidays
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Bike to Work scheme
- Social Events
- Drinks and Snacks
- Staff Discounts with selected
This role comes with a basic salary of 38k along with a Bonus structure and benefits. If interested please email your CV to email@example.com for more information.
Also, if you have any friends looking, please email me their CV too!!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.