My client a global brand have a requirement for a payroll specialist who has managed multiple payrolls of 400 or more employees
About Your New Employer
- Leading Global Brand
- Hybrid model for working week
- Strong career progression
About Your New Job
- Onsite and offsite client payroll support with end to end processing of domestic and international payrolls;
- Administrative responsibility, management and accurate record keeping of client queries;
- Investigation and resolution of payroll issues
- Supporting clients in short term project engagements, for example payroll provider transitions, payroll audits and short term staff shortages;
- Dealing with day to day employee queries on client payrolls, both domestic and international;
- Other such duties in connection with payroll processing, issue resolution and client relations as may arise from time to time.
What skills you need
- Experience in a payroll processing role with exposure to international and high volume payrolls; and
- Demonstrate good level of knowledge of end to end payroll processing including benefits administration, share based remuneration, statutory payroll regulations and payroll journal entries.
What’s on Offer
- Salary 45k with a strong benefits package
- Get on touch with Laura in Sigmar accountancy – email@example.com, 0860121211 to discuss this role in more detail – I can also discuss other roles i am currently working on
- Ill help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- i will also provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.