Head of Customer Experience - SAAS
About The Employer:
A well-established communication platform is looking for a Head of Customer Experience to join their Irish team. The ideal person will lead a current Customer Operations team.
Ideally candidates will have set-up a support team in a SAAS company with 10+ years of experience
This is a remote role with a competitive salary and benefits.
About Your New Job:
- Build a customer support strategy, optimize a support offerings and lead the day-to-day operations of a growing support teams to help deliver a world-class customer support experience.
- Provide leadership and direction at all levels of their high performing, customer-centric support organization.
- Create and drive forward the people, processes, and technology strategies to handle customer support tickets and meet SLAs with highest satisfaction.
- Support and direct new and experienced Customer support specialists to meet the needs of their growing customer base.
- Manage customer escalations to create positive interactions and outcomes.
- Define and manage support objectives and key performance indicators that create a world-class experience for both customers and team members.
- Drive continuous improvement in customer support through updating current processes and partnering with best-in-class support operations and knowledge teams.
- Develop overall support channel strategy to expand and improve our delivery of support across all channels.
- Become a critical business partner to Product, Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Finance and Operations to help deliver great overall customer experience.
- Define and own workforce planning strategy to include capacity forecast.
What Skills/Experience You Need:
- 10+ years of progressive experience in Customer Support
- Can demonstrate strong leadership skills through experience
- Can support and develop best practices and enjoy solving technical problems
- Have superior data monitoring, analysis, and data manipulation skills
- Strong operational experience with the ability to leverage data to communicate team performance and customer insights
- Experience with workforce planning strategies to forecast support volume and needed staffing
- Demonstrated success developing and motivating team members
- Someone who thrives in a challenging, fast-paced environment and enjoys working with multiple parts of the business
Whats on offer:
- A competitive base salary + bonus + excellent benefits
- Room to develop your career
Looking for more info? Call Marie in Sigmar on 021 4847133
Ready to apply? Hit the reply now button and send me a CV or send it to email@example.com directly
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
• We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
• We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
• Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities, please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.