Payroll/HR sought for by leading Medical Device company based in North Wicklow. This is a full time opportunity and will be paying up to €35,000.
About Your New Employer
- A fantastic opportunity with a market leading international medical device company
- Excellent work environment & culture
- Multinational exposure
About Your New Job
- Timely and accurate delivery of fortnightly payroll
- Keeping all staff files up to date and in line with GDPR
- Dealing with daily queries in relation to holiday requests and other miscellaneous payroll duties
- Keeping holiday records up to date
- Recruitment activities to include posting job adverts, setting up interviews and liaising with candidates and line managers
- Managing new starts to include issuing employment contracts
What Skills You Need
- Preferred 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- HR qualification beneficial but not essential
- Experience in using a payroll system
- Proficient in Microsoft Office to include Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Enthusiastic and confident with the ability to work within a team environment
- Possess the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality
What’s on Offer
- €25,000-€35,000 Salary
- Competitive Benefits
- 25 days Annual Leave. Closed for Christmas
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or email email@example.com for a confidential chat.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.