Senior Network Cloud Administrator / Dublin (Remote) / Permanent / Full-time
About Your New Employer
- Property investment company
- Manage multi-family residential communities in the U.S.
About Your New Role
- You will help manage the migration of the Azure infrastructure into AWS through infrastructure as code (Terraform and Ansible)
- You will design, deploy and maintain cloud infrastructure solutions on AWS (IAM, EC2, EBS, S3, EFS. FSx, KMS), as well as MS Azure virtual machines and services (SSO, Storage, key vault)
- You will manage Office 365 cloud services (SharePoint, Exchange, Teams, Intune, Compliance)
- You will recommend technical solutions using IaaS and SaaS
- You will create hardware and software standards and policies for the company infrastructure
- You will install, configure, and maintain operating systems such as MS Windows 2016-2019 on MS Hyper-V, MS Azure, AWS
- You will manage and monitor patch management systems for Windows operating systems (WSUS, AWS, Azure)
- You will work closely with third-party firewall vendors to integrate new policies for infrastructure and applications
- You will investigate and respond to security threats
What Skills You Need
- 10+ years' experience in systems administration
- 3+ years' hands-on experience in cloud infrastructure (AWS)
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in (Windows server 2016-2019), Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Office 365
- PowerShell scripting
What's on Offer
- Permanent position
- Remote working
- Range of benefits
- Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button, or contact Louise - firstname.lastname@example.org / 01 4744622
- Or if this role isn't quite right for you but you're looking for a new role, get in touch!
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.