Are you a recently graduated Project Engineer seeking new opportunities in HVAC industry?
About your new employer:
- Designer and Manufacturer of precision air conditioning systems.
- Client include pharma companies, data centres and telecommunication companies.
- Located in Carrigaline, Cork.
About your new job:
- Attendance at weekly internal project status review meetings
- Regular communication and coordination with clients site team
- Reporting and working directly with the lead project manager, key account manager and production manager
- Interface with BMS/controls contractor on component delivery, FWT and commissioning
- Assist in organising factory witness test (FWT) events and pre-testing with the projects team.
- Communication with on-site personnel and clients site representatives to organise inspection walks and commissioning activities.
- Coordinating with the other engineer teams in regards to quality issues, documentation and snag lists relating to these projects;
- Preparation and communication of operation and maintenance documentation e.g IOM
- After sales/handover communications and requests from the clients.
- Ensuring consistent quality of response across all projects.
- Supporting the lead project manager in preparing and maintaining PM records and documentation
- Supporting the technical design team in compilation and submission of technical documentation as required;
- Ensure project procedures are in accordance with the approved customer specifications;
What skills you will need:
- An engineering degree or related HVAC technical background;
- Minimum 1years experience in engineering or engineering-related project management; activities, preferably in a manufacturing or construction application;
- Moderate-Advanced level Microsoft Excel skills;
What's on offer:
- Highly competitive salary
- Progression to leading projects
- Permanent opportunity.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me Jakub on +353 21 2359 140.
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.