New Business Administrator Permanent €28k + Benefits
Our client is a leading European Bank and is going from strength to strength with great opportunities for future development.
- Establish the daily and weekly funding needs of the local offices
- Arrange Pre hedging needs of the local offices based on the pipeline of new business
- Ensure all policies relating to Balance Sheet Risk Management are adhered to at all times.
- Support the automation of all manual processes within the internal funding process.
- Prepare report of all risk exposures
- Other ad hoc duties that may arise within Treasury Services team
- Business or Finance Graduate
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Speed, efficiency and accuracy at processing and summarising input data
- Can Do / Teamwork attitude is essential for progressing in this role.
- Solution orientated and creative thinking to improve the processes
What’s on Offer
- Along with the salary there is and excellent benefits package that includes Health Insurance, Bonus and Travel to work schemes.
- Great potential for future development.
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.