Medical Device Toxicologist
About Your New Employer
In your job as Medical Device Toxicologist, you will be working for a Galway based Medical Device company. You will be working on life changing/saving technologies that have a positive impact on millions of people worldwide. Your new job is also with an organisation that offers unrivalled progression opportunities.
About Your New Job
- You will provide support for biocompatibility processes and ensure biocompatibility and toxicology related information and data are accurate, reliable, and support business objectives as consistent with Global Preclinical objectives and Quality Management System requirements.
- You will demonstrate a commitment to patient safety and product quality.
- Your job is to author Chemical Safety Assessments and toxicology memos.
- Duties of your new job are to complete biocompatibility test plans, organize testing at external test laboratories, and assessing test data.
- You provide input on the regulatory requirements related to medical device submissions on procedures, techniques, concepts and approaches used at divisional levels for biocompatibility and toxicology programs.
- You will serve as a resource for biocompatibility and toxicology information for medical devices and pharmaceutical materials, which may include issues related to materials of animal origin, colorant additives, exposure assessments of chemicals, and other chemical toxicities as assigned.
- Your job is to provide input on biocompatibility, chemistry and toxicology testing related to new investigational and strategic device development programs during Technology and Product development programs.
What You Need
- 1-3 years experience in Medical Device/Pharmaceutical Industry
- Honours Degree (NFQ level 8) in Toxicology, Chemistry or Biomedical Sciences
- Experience applying professional concepts and company policies and procedures, analyses data or situations, and exercises judgment to recommend solutions to solve problems. Follows standard practices and procedures in analysing situations or data from which answers can be obtained.
- Knowledge and application of technical and business concepts, procedures, and practices
What's on Offer
In addition to all statutory entitlements and rewarding work where you make a difference on the lives of others, you will get:
- 10% Annual Bonus
- Fully covered Health Insurance for you and your family
- Pension Scheme
- Stock Ownership Programme
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Career Progression Opportunities
Apply for your new job now by clicking the apply button, or contact Dean Flynn at Sigmar Recruitment for more information T: +353 91 455306 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.