New Business Administrator Permanent €28k to €32k + Benefits
Our client is the leading non-bank employer in the country and is going from strength to strength with great opportunities for future development.
- Updating applications onto system where necessary.
- Prepare applications for the Credit department.
- Check all incoming documentation, ensuring documents have been checked and within the SLA and prioritising pay out to dealers/intermediaries where required.
- Ensure documents have been signed correctly by the customer and witnessed by the dealer/ appropriate persons and that correct money laundering documentation is received and certified i.e. a valid ID and proof of address in accordance with Anti Money Laundering Guidelines.
- Experience in Financial Services sector, in particular, lending and leasing areas is essential.
- Desirable QFA but must be an approved Product Advisor (APA).
- Experience of and ability to work in a fast paced and high energy environment.
What’s on Offer
- Along with the salary there is and excellent benefits package that includes Health Insurance, Bonus and Travel to work schemes.
- Great potential for future development.
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or e-mail me on email@example.com
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.