Full-time Contract HR Executive – 6 months
About Your New Employer
Join a national state organisation with a wide variety of disciplines internally.
The Human Resources Unit is part of the Corporate Affairs area and operates in a diverse and challenging environment with high level responsibilities.
About Your New Job
- This full time Contract HR / Recruitment Executive role will span a range of duties including supporting the establishment and functioning of the Food Reformulation Task Force.
- The immediate focus will be to support the recruitment and selection of staff to fill a significant number of vacant positions.
- Provide HR generalist support in relation to recruitment, training and development, remuneration, superannuation, employee on-boarding and induction / orientation, performance management; the development of any relevant policies and procedures to ensure maintenance of effective staff relations.
- Undertake any relevant HR assignment / projects necessary in relation to the work of the taskforce or other HR activities
- Manage the company College Placement Programme for 2022 (programme initiates in November 2021)
- Other duties as assigned.
What Skills & Experience you Need
- A third level qualification (at Level 8) in HRM or an equivalent related discipline
- Two years’ relevant experience
- Good knowledge and understanding of human resource practices and experience in recruitment
- A high level of computer proficiency is required. The standard business software is Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise and Microsoft Office 365.
- Experience of HR systems. Ideally the candidate will have used Candidate Manager Applicant Tracking System (ATS) or similar
- An ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality
- Ability to work under pressure, undertake multiple tasks, relate to a diverse range of people.
- A good knowledge of public service policy and procedures would be desirable
What’s on Offer?
- Good remuneration
- Flexible working conditions
What’s Next ?
If you would like more information or apply for this position please send your CV to Mary at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.