About Your New Employer
A modern biopharmaceutical company with a significant footprint in Ireland.
Employs almost 2,600 people across nine sites in Ireland.
Their goal is to help people lead healthier lives and we are proud to be the #3 Great Place to Work in Ireland
About Your New Job
- Coaching and mentoring, the BTS team with the emphasis on continual operational improvements and employee development.
- Providing support on all BTS / IT systems and Automation & Control applications including MES Support onsite (POMS and SAP)
- Operating within departmental and project budget requirements, highlighting budget and resource requirements.
- Developing a Digital strategy for the site to allow it to optimise the technologies available to enhance and assist in operation and efficiency.
- Managing and leading the implementation of BTS & Automation Capital and Continuous improvement projects for the Site
What Skills You Need
- Technical 3rd level Degree
- 2 years + experience in a leadership role or Project Manager Role
- 5 years + of experience working within an IT/Automation/MES team in a manufacturing environment
What’s on Offer
- Permanent role
- Excellent salary with great suite of benefit
- Learning & Development opportunity
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / marcel at sigmar.ie
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.