Content Review Associate
About Your New Employer
Our client is the 2nd largest search engine next to Google. People upload more than 100 hours of video per minute to the site. It's one of the best ways to communicate to a wide audience, whether you're promoting programs or providing information to students.
About Your New Job
You will work with worlds most loved video-sharing website, you will provide dynamic service and support in relation to the productivity and compliance requirements of our clients. Dedicated to quality, you will use your problem-solving skills to continuously deliver value to our clients. Projects where our client would position you, will allow you to develop as a specialist decision maker on topics that will be very pertinent global issues around social values, free speech and health and safety.
What Skills You Need
- Understand and remain up-to-date with client’s policies and guidelines
- Review user reports regarding website content
- Analyse and identify content on creator channels that is not in compliance with requirements and flag for action in a timely manner
- Make well-balanced decisions and help resolve inquiries according to defined policies and procedures
- Fluency in English plus 1 other language – French, Italian, Arabic, Spanish, Russian
What’s on Offer
- Competitive salary 32k,25 days annual leave, health insurance, dental insurance and many more
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Shannon Howe on (01-47-44-659)or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.