SALES ORDER MANAGEMENT – DANISH REGION
About Your New Employer
- Our client is one of the world's largest manufacturer of heating solutions and also holds a significant global position in the domestic appliances market. They are now expanding and are looking for someone who speaks either Swedish or Norwegian.
About Your New Job as a Sales Order Management Rep in the Swedish Region
- You will be primarily responsible for managing the processing of sales orders into SAP, handling customer queries via phone and email, issuing backorder report to customers, liaising with internal teams on credit/debit query resolution, escalating urgent orders & supporting the Commercial team with appropriate reporting in a busy environment.
What Skills You Need
- Fluency in English and Swedish (Essential)
- 12+ months experience in a Sales Order Processing/Customer facing role within a multinational company (Essential)
- Stakeholder management (internal & external) (Essential)
- Experience with working on SAP/large scale ERP
What’s on Offer
- Salary 35,000 with excellent benefits
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Sandra Martin on 01 - 4744608
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.