A leading Investment firm with global offices are looking to add to their Client Services/Customer Services Function in Dublin’s City Centre.
Information about your new Employer
- A leading global presence in the investment and asset management field and in the top 5 firms of its type in the UK.
- Forward thinking, technically advanced with hybrid working conditions between home and the office.
- Location in Dublin is perfectly central meaning an easy commute via every form of transport in or around the County
Information about your new Job
- In this Customer Service/ Client Service position, you will be required to take calls from clients, investor and advisors on a daily basis.
- The calls will be consultative in nature meaning it is much more a case of quality rather than quantity so you will need to feel at ease building relationships in this capacity.
- One of the big attributes we look for is the ability to work in a team – If successful, you will be joining a team of associates like yourself and there is a great team ethos and focus on support and collaboration.
- There will be some administration tasks involved in the position so ideally you will be comfortable using systems and tech.
What skills do you need to be a success in this job?
- This job will be exclusively dealing with the UK market so verbal and written fluency in English is an essential skill
- You need to have an interest in working in Financial Services and building a career in this industry
- There are quite a few systems that you will be expected to work with on a daily basis so you need to be technically astute and have a good aptitude for technical learning and IT in general
- You need to have experience in Customer Service. This is an essential requirement and while corporate experience/Banking/Call Centre type of experience is an advantage, we are interested in speaking to anyone who has dealt with customers in previous roles.
What is on offer by way of Salary and Benefits?
- The job comes with a starting annual salary of €30,000
- Annual Bonus of up to 10%
- 10% non-contributory pension + 3% matched (Excellent benefit)
- Private Health care
- Educational assistance and ongoing training in an academy capacity
- Bike to work scheme
- Subsidised Canteen
- Hybrid working arrangements
If you think this is a position that suits your experience - please apply today as we are actively recruiting for start dates in November, December and January.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.