About Your New Employer
- This position is with a US multinational manufacturing company and based in their new Galway city office.
- You will work in a specific department providing support and information on defined processes, documentation and assist in the collation of project data to support programme delivery and reporting.
About Your New Job
- You will develop and implement processes for forecasting within the department.
- You will have ownership of order management.
- Working closely with Programme Managers, you will monitor the progress of specific projects reporting on financials.
- Supporting and being a key advocate for project governance arrangements, post project reviews and board meetings.
- Coordinating regular programme level reporting cycles and providing regular status updates when required.
What Skills You Need
- Business degree or certification highly desirable.
- Experience coordinating projects, good knowledge of the end-to-end project life cycle.
- Good understanding of financial reporting and forecasting.
- Prior experience with data analytics.
- Project Management certification, (PMI, Prince 2) would be a bonus but not essential.
- Previous experience using Oracle would be an advantage.
What’s on Offer
- Permanent full-time role.
- Excellent opportunities for progression within a global company.
If you are interested in the above and would like to learn more, please get in touch: Ciara Darcy, 091-455309, or pop me an email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a call.
I specialise in Accountancy and Finance roles in the West of Ireland. If this job isn’t for you and you’re considering a new position, please reach out for a short introductory discussion. I can help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and give you an overview of the jobs market within your industry.
Please note - we will never forward your CV to any third party without your express prior permission.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.