About Your New Employer
- A leading member of the water industry in Ireland.
- A company with well-established partnerships with some of the largest companies in the world.
- An organisation who is committed to providing safe and well managed water services.
About Your New Job
- The Graduate Chemist will provide routine service report to execute customer assurance and continuous improvement plans.
- Provide technical support, identifying and resolving issues on customer sites and escalating as required.
- Performing system analysis, interpreting data and providing recommendations to ensure customers operate at optimal levels.
- Additional support services such as sampling, light maintenance, report generation and chemical ordering will be part of the duties of a Graduate Chemist.
- Follow safety guidelines and incident reporting requirements.
What Skills You Need
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in chemistry.
- Previous relevant experience in a laboratory or water treatment environment is beneficial.
- Valid driver’s license.
What’s on Offer
- Excellent chance to start your career with an industry leading company.
- Strong remuneration package.
- If you’re interested in hearing more about this Graduate Chemist job, apply through the “Apply Now” button or call me, Jasper Wiley on + 353 1 474 4623.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.